Mel's Funway Park is open for the 2020 season. For current hours, please click here and follow us on Facebook.
Please observe all signage and staff instructions when you arrive.
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk, and come back another day when you feel better!
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
When you visit:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least six feet from other people visiting the park at all times.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing; handwash stations and hand sanitizer is available throughout the park.
- Wear a cloth face covering over your mouth and nose to protect others when in locations in the park that may be crowded with other guests; once out on the golf course you should be able to take it off.
- Please pay by credit or debit card through our no-touch system here if possible.
- You may wish to avoid our peak times of 1-5pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- No groups larger than ten people are permitted per NH guidelines at this time.
Mini Golf, Ice Cream, Batting Cages, Go-Karts
Restaurant, Arcade, Laser Tag